Monday, August 07, 2006

Farewell to Iris



We met up with Amy, Ben and little Bryn last night to hand over my car Iris. Amy and I have been friends since we were 9 years old. In high school, Amy gave me a ride every day in her car Vrk. I am not ready to really sell Iris, so we are "loaning" it to Amy and Ben while we are gone. The whole process is actually a little more complicated than that (what with insurance, title, and registration issues), but I think we've it worked out. It felt so strange to hand over the keys and walk away from Iris. I took some pictures of Amy et al with Iris.

2 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, August 08, 2006, Blogger Jodi said...

That's how I ended up with the Schlichting Probe. It was "loaned" to me for a year, but then he never came back to the U.S. Probe mine!

 
At 4:57 AM, August 09, 2006, Blogger amypfan said...

Never fear--Iris will be yours upon your return.... and you'd better return, since I don't think I could handle you living in Nicaragua forever! I hope you're getting settled okay. Let us all know how everything is going when you get the chance. Miss you already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home