Saturday, November 18, 2006

Mr. F

I mentioned in an earlier post that I saw a rat in our room one evening. Finally seeing this creature answers a lot of questions for me. Such as, who has been leaving teeth marks in the soap and who has been chewing holes in my bookbag. I decided to name the rat Mr. F (if Cara’s reading this, I know she will laugh), and I didn’t really mind him until he chewed through our brand new tube of toothpaste and left a big gooey mess. Not to mention, I had to throw away the toothpaste and now we need to go buy some more. We have tried to rat-proof our room, but I am not entirely opposed to rat poison if it comes to that. This is war, Mr. F.

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, November 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't killing animals against some kind of vegetarian creed? Although I think that in this case, you would be justified.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home