Friday, September 29, 2006

New Friends

We met a traveler staying at the Hacienda who is doing a bike trip from the Arctic Circle down to Tierra del Fuego. He’s been on the road since May and has made it thus far, to Ometepe. This is about the coolest thing I can imagine. If I was brave and adventurous, I would do that too. In fact, I’m a little afraid Rob is going to hop on a bike and join him for the rest of the trip down south. Read Quinn’s story, and why he has embarked on this cycling trip of epoch proportions, at his website: http://lineofsightproject.com/

Here's a picture of Quinn right before he left the Hacienda:

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, October 17, 2006, Blogger Pappa said...

Hello, I was searching through blogs and found this link. Quinn is our son and he told us about meeting you. He is now in Panama and doing fine except for his sprained ankle. He met some friends from the US in Cost Rica and had a blast.
Have fun in the south, I'm on my way back to Alaska.
Pappa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home